It’s Time For Navratri!
The last One and Half year has been hard on all of us. And Navratri is the perfect excuse to bring that energy back into our lives. As much as one needs to prepare skin and hair to look picture perfect with glowing skin and gorgeous hairstyle every night for Garba or Dandiya.
All that styling and makeup can damage your hair and skin. To make sure you keep your flawless beauty and charm glowing, here are a few tips for you. A few minutes of preparation goes a long way in keeping your skin and hair super glowing.
- Simplify your skincare routine.
No matter how tired you are, make sure that you remove makeup before you go to bed.
- Do face wash before sleeping to Eliminates excess oil and dirt. During the daytime do toning which is an important part of the cleansing.
- A good Toning regimen will remove oil, dirt, and debris left behind by washing or cleansing. Toning will help soothe, nourish and hydrate your skin while restoring its PH balance.
- Exfoliation is important for your skin.
Scrubbing your skin will remove dead skin cells, sweat, dirt, and oil which will accumulate on the surface of your skin while you do the Garba.
- This leaves your complexion dull and even flaky. Exfoliating with a good face scrub or coffee scrub will remove this build-up by leaving you with skin that feels clean, smooth, energized, and glowing on the night of Garba.
- Don’t Forget to Moisturise your skin.
Well-hydrated skin looks the best picture-perfect for the Garba night.
- So, if you are a natural beauty lover, don’t ever forget to moisturize your skin which will make your skin looks soft and glowing.
- Even if you have oily and Acne skin, moisturization is a must for your skin. Use Replenish skin’s moisture which will make your skin smooth and nourished all day.
- Good moisturizing lotion infused with the goodness of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Glycerine to provide intense nourishment.
- Do not neglect Your eye Area Pay Attention to it.
If you love to perform or watch Garba every night, then you need to look out for your eye bags or puffy eyes due to lack of sleep.
- Dark and puffy under-eye will make you look dull and tired. To look best you need to pay attention to your under eyes.
- You can use cotton pads dipped in rose water on your eyes for a few minutes before washing your eyes. This will help you rejuvenate and get rid of puffiness or eye bag around your eyes.
- We cannot neglect to take care of our Hair.
We would love to flaunt our Luscious Long shiny silky Hair or Hairstyle at Garba Nights.
- Apply Hair Oil the night before going to the bed. Wash your hair the next day with shampoo and always use a conditioner.
- Conditioner protects your hair and neutralizes electrical charge in the hair, help in detangling, also improves shine and some extent repair minor frays in the hair shaft form hair spray.
- You can also use a hair serum that gives your hair a luxurious feel by restoring softness and luster to lifeless dry hair.
- Relive your feet from Sore & Swollen.
Foot aches and cramps are common during Navratri.
- As we do Garba it is all about our Footwork which can cause your feet to revolt. Nothing calms the aches and cramps of the day away with the help of lukewarm water by putting Epsom salts or few drops of lavender oil, rosemary oil, or eucalyptus oils in water to soak our feet.
- You can do this before shower or before hitting the bed so that your feet muscles loosen up and relax and makes you ready for the Garba night.
- Maintain your healthy and balanced diet.
Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet during Navratri is an important factor for your skin glow throughout the nine nights and even during the day.
- Make sure that you keep yourself hydrated by drinking enough water or juices. Do not put yourself on strict diets as many people do fasting during Navratri.
- To maintain your energy levels and to boost your stamina, you need to eat right which includes foods that are rich in protein and carbs.
- The most important thing is Sleep. Getting your beauty sleep will help you form dark circles around your eyes, Puffy or red eyes. sleep will also improve your skin tone and, best of all, it is free.
As we all know, that our skin helps to protect our body from the inside and acts as a filter to protect us from infections due to bacteria, dust, sweat, and UV rays. It also helps in regulating body temperature by maintaining fluid balance, and controls moisture loss.
Heat, humidity, excessive sweating, Dehydration, Lack of sleep during Navratri all go hand in hand and we need to find a way around for all these conditions to keep ourselves feeling fresh and rejuvenate every night.
Do not forget to wear your Mask while playing or watching the Garba. Reusable masks should be washed as soon as you come home after playing Garba as they become dirty from the dust particle and sweat. It is good to use a surgical face mask, throw it away after you wear it once.