GLOWING SKIN BEFORE THE WEDDING: BRIDAL SKINCARE TIPS
One of the most important days of your life is meant to be the day of your wedding. Given that everyone will focus on you now, you should appear flawless. Your broad smile and that healthy glow on your skin should be the center of attraction. But one thing that most of us frequently forget to do is take care of our skin.
The pre-bridal full-body care process involves many steps. Your skincare rituals often begin three to six months before the wedding. There are a variety of actions that must be followed, from food choices to workout routines and skincare routines. These skincare regimes will help you to enhance your appearance on your wedding day.
Six months before your wedding:
- Start with a proper diet:
Your diet is the key to looking stunning on your big day. You are what you eat. Consequently, a balanced diet is essential. Consume lots of fruits and vegetables. Today’s brides can choose from a wide variety of pre-planned diets. However, rather than subjecting your body to abrupt food diets, it is always preferable to seek advice from a nutritionist.
2. Hit the Gym:
It would help if you emphasized exercise in addition to food. Building your strength should be your priority if you want to lose extra weight. Begin gradually by consistently walking before going to the gym. If necessary, seek expert assistance. Your strength training routine can also include yoga, meditation, etc. Your skin will have a beautiful glow from frequent exercise.
3. Consult the dermatologist:
To address any skin issue that may arise, it is always preferable that you visit a specialist. A dermatologist can help you establish a good skincare routine and provide you with the necessary guidance. They will advise you on the best action for your skin’s cells and tissues.
Three months before your wedding
- Manage Stress:
In general, weddings are quite stressful. As a result, one should make sure they’re setting aside time to unwind. To help you relax, plan weekly massages. This will not only provide you with some alone time but also enable your body to relax.
- Go for the facial treatments:
You should schedule your monthly facials three months before. Your skin is thoroughly cleansed and kept hydrated with facials. Make sure your salon professional knows your skin type and treats you accordingly.
One month before your wedding:
- Deep cleansing: Throughout the day, your face has to fight off a lot of pollution. Cleansing is, therefore, an essential step in your skincare regime. Lely’s Acne Squash Wash cleanses the skin by removing excess oil and dirt, rejuvenating and purifying the skin, and gently exfoliating the skin.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliating your skin should also be considered in your skincare regime. You will eliminate all the dead skin cells by exfoliating, leaving your skin cleaner, more radiant, and shinier. Lely’s Coffee Scrub moisturizes, rejuvenates, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and nourishes the skin. It is enriched with powerful antioxidants and gives the skin a natural glow.
- Serum for hydration: For hydration, use a hyaluronic acid-containing serum. This aids in moisture retention and keeps your skin moisturized. Lely’s Hyalu Boost Serum, infused with Hyaluronic acid & Hydro Sella, makes your skin youthful, re-plumped, and smooth. It also detoxifies the multilayer of the skin.
- Extra care for your feet & hands: Your hands and feet are the body parts most exposed to the elements. Keep them clean by washing them daily and applying lotions such as moisturizers to keep your skin moisturized.Lely’s Replenish Skin Moisturiserr helps to make your skin smooth and nourished all day. This moisturizing lotion is infused with the goodness of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Glycerine to provide intense nourishment.
The most crucial action is to obtain enough sleep. Spend some time on yourself and make the most of your days!
Now that you may purchase skincare products from the convenience of your home!