Your skin is unique. Nobody has the same skin as you and this skin type quiz will help you to figure out how to characterize your unique skin so you can choose the proper skincare.
- Oily: This one should be pretty obvious. If you have excess oil all over your skin, chances are you will come out of the skin type quiz with an oily designation.
- Combination: This is a combination of dry and oily skin. So, if your T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) are oily and your cheeks are dry, your quiz result may say a combination.
- Dry: If your skin is flaky, rough, and drink up the moisturizer, you might take the skin type quiz and find you have dry skin.
- Sensitive: Easily irritated skin—especially when you interact with new products or environments—is an indicator of sensitive skin.
- Normal: skin isn’t included in the list or the skin type quiz for a reason. Normal, healthy skin will still show some minor visible issues—the appearance of these expressions could increase with age. So, the quiz will help you tailor your skincare routine to your concerns or those you may face in the future.