Hydrofil Moisturizing Cream -500 gm (Pack of 2)
Hydrofil cream is indicated for dry and scaly skin. It is excellent for the hands, feet, elbows, and knees that require extra moisturizing effect and for dry skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
“Lecithin, Aloe vera, Silicone oil, Propylene glycol, Light liquid paraffin, Beeswax, Vitamin-E, Acetate ”
Use daily for skin associated with eczema and psoriasis for optimal hydration and apply liberally as often as feel your skin is dry.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Hydrofil cream is a specially formulated moisturizer cream with excellent spreadability, which helps to replenish the skin’s moisture and the protective lipid barrier with advanced non-comedogenic ingredients.
- Hydrofil contains phospholipid – Lecithin, a natural substance found in all living cells, that helps reconstitute the deficient hydrolipidic film of the skin.
- Hydrofil also contains aloe vera and beeswax; the natural trusted and time tested moisturizers.
- Vitamin E keeps your skin soft and silicon oil creates an occlusive film to seal the moisture into the skin.
- Propylene glycol is a trusted humectant, which absorbs moisture from the atmosphere.
- For best results, use Hydrofil cream regularly. Hydrofil cream is available in a pack of 100 gm & a most economical pack of 200 gm.
- Moisturizing cream base spreadability.