Tips to Glow and Shine during NavratriLely's
The festival of Navratri is energetic and cheerful with both men and women. Vibrant and Beautiful Ghagras and cholis, backless blouses, kurta and churidar, Dhoti pants, or sherwani, detailed mehndi tattoos, pounding or throbbing beats of drums, and High-voltage Dandiya and Garba dance, the nine days of Navratri are about to arrive. During that time of the year when the devotional energy and fun are at its peak.
Everyone awaits the whole year for Garba season to begin so that they can be in their gorgeous color-coordinated outfits and on-point makeup. But even with all the dancing and fun, skincare and haircare should not be ignored.
So, here are a few skincare tips to greatly impress the Garba season.
- Keep yourself hydrated. Drinking an adequate amount of water will keep your skin glowing and healthy, you can try to add coconut water or lime juice to your diet this will help your skin to glow from within.
- Sleep is very crucial don’t miss out on your beauty sleep, try to get at least 6-7 hrs. of sleep at night, this will reduce under-eye puffiness and you will be energized for every Garba night.
- Before you start with your makeup use Hydrating Creamy Facewash which will hydrate and softens your skin. Start with waterproof makeup because Navratri happens in October when humidity is at its peak and while doing the Garba you will sweat excessively so it is advised to go for waterproof makeup. It will help you keep your eyeliner, lipstick, and foundation in place. Don’t let the sweat or climate mess with your makeup.
- Apply light foundation whether you are going to be watching or you plan to play Garba all night long, it is always better to go for a light foundation. Don’t go all out with your foundation because when you sweat, the foundation will start to look a little pasty and rough. So go easy with your foundation.
- Navratri is the perfect time to wear those backless blouses with traditional skirts, Kafni Pyjamas with Kediyu. But before you do that it is better to get your body waxed and polished, Facial clean-ups, Beard trim and shave, Manicures and Pedicures, for a more refined look. However, it is better to do it in advance so that even if there are any breakouts of Acne it does not happen on the night before the Garba party.
- Do not forget to take proper measures to protect and care for your hair. It will suffer a lot due to the constant styling and spraying so you definitely want to save it from all the damage apply Hair Oil to Enhances luster, shine, and moisture. While we do Garba dance we often sweat a lot and we end up with an oily scalp. It’s very important to wash your hair and scalp thoroughly after you return from a sweaty session of Garba.
- Do remember to remove the makeup even though you are tired since the makeup will make your skin rough. Use skin-friendly makeup removers to keep your face acne-free. To prevent acne breakout use our Acne Squash Wash for pimple-free skin.
After coming home from Garba night, the first thing you need to do is clean your feet and have some water. Our feet should not be ignored. Wash your feet thoroughly with mild soap and warm water to get rid of all the dirt, especially if you have danced barefoot. No matter how tired you are, leaving your feet dirty may not be such a good idea. Being in the dirt and all the dancing will cause your feet to dry up as well. For that, you need to apply moisturizer, If your feet are not well moisturized the skin will begin to crack.
These are a few tips and precautions that you should follow so that you can gear up for the Navratri nights of fun and frolic. don’t let the festivities take a toll on our skin and feet because that may hamper the rest of the festival days. If you haven’t been doing anything then you must start by at least increasing the regular water intake for more stamina and a healthier body
Wish you a Happy Navratri!