Vitamin C Serum
MRP: ₹1,149.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Vitamin C face serum helps to improve skin texture.
- Vitamin C 15% Face Serum with world source of vitamin C SUPEROX-CT AF™.
- Vitamin C face serum helps to improve skin suppleness to form a protective barrier.
- Vitamin C face serum helps to improve skin’s glow and evens the skin tone.
- The vitamin C face serum gives hydration to dull and tired skin.
- Vitamin C face serum has an anti-aging effect that helps to reduce fine lines, age spots, and even out the skin tone.
Save Rs. 60 On Online Payment
8 Day Money Back Guarantee*
Free Shipping On All Orders
Vitamin C is a multifunctional active ingredient with a novel mechanism and clinically proven efficacy.
Significant advantages of vitamin C are stability, light resistance, heat resistance, ion resistance, and oxidation resistance.
Vitamin C serum helps brighten skin by reducing skin pigmentation:
- As a dark spot lightener, this antioxidant serum can lighten patches or areas of the skin that require a boost.
- By brightening, toning, and smoothing the skin’s texture, this face serum gives nutrients that increase brightness and skin results.
- As the active vitamin c in the serum prevents excess melanin production, it balances out the complexion and creates a beautiful glow.
Vitamin C Serum helps to rejuvenate tired and dull skin:
- The Australian Kakadu plum in Vitamin C face serum protects and purifies the skin due to its antifungal and antibacterial effects.
- It gives a lovely sheen to a tired, aged face.
- It naturally lightens the complexion, which helps to reduce the appearance of scarring or hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C serum helps to keep skin soft and hydrated.
Anti-Wrinkle and Anti-Oxidation:
- Vitamin C is necessary for the body’s natural collagen synthesis.
- It is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the skin and helps in the reduction of wrinkles.
- It can help prevent age-related signs and symptoms.
- Vitamin C mainly repairs the inflammation caused by sunburn & regulates immunity.
- Vitamin C serum Contains a lipophilic – hydrophilic structure that can easily penetrate the skin.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
- Reduces Redness
- Even Out Skin Tone
- Stimulate Collagen
- Gives perfect radiant skin
VITAMIN C :
Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-oxidation & Anti-Inflammation
SUPEROX-CT AF™ :
Improves skin radiance and luminosity
Brightens skin tone
- Fine lines & Wrinkles
- Aging Skin
- Dull & Tired Skin
FAQ - (Frequently asked Questions)
1. Can I use it during the day with sunscreen?
Combining sunscreen with a vitamin C serum will protect your skin more. It will help reduce the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, and the formation of sunburn cells.
2. Can I use other serums with Vitamin C?
It is always advisable to start active serums slowly and introduce one serum at a time.
3. Why do I need a Vitamin C serum if I am protecting my skin with an SPF?
Moisturizers and serums containing vitamin C cannot replace SPF protection. Sunscreen protects the skin’s surface as the first line of defense against UVA & UVB rays.
4. Does Vitamin C serum helps brighten skin by reducing skin pigmentation?
As the active vitamin c in the serum prevents excess melanin production, it balances out the complexion and creates a beautiful glow.
5. How do I apply my Vitamin C Serum products?
Take 2 to 3 drops of Vitamin C serum into your palm. Gently massage in a circular motion on your skin with fingers.
6. What are the benefits of this product?
Lely’s vitamin C serum helps Reduces Redness, Even Out Skin Tone, Stimulate Collagen, and It gives perfect radiant skin.
7. Should I apply Vitamin C once or twice a day?
Morning is the best time to apply vitamin C to the skin. As a result, it builds better resistance against UV rays and free radicals
8. Are there any side effects when using Vitamin C products?
Vitamin C is generally well-tolerated, especially in milder forms. For those with very sensitive or allergy-prone skin, it is recommended that they seek professional or medical advice before using Vitamin C products for the first time.
9. Do you test this product on animals?
We at Lely’s do not test on animals or endorse such practices. Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
10. How quickly can you see the result after applying this serum?
You can see results in as little as two weeks to four months. These outcomes could include brighter, more luminous skin, less hyperpigmentation, more hydrated skin, or reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
How / When to Use
- Take 2 to 3 drops of Vitamin C serum into your palm.
- Gently massage in a circular motion on your skin with fingers.
- Go from inside your face towards the hairline and from neck to jaw and upwards.
- Do this for a minute to allow the serum to get soaked into the skin.
- Use Serum Daily in the morning after cleansing.
|Product Name:||Vitamin C Serum|
|Product Type:||Face Serum|
|Net Content/Net Weight:||30ml|
|Shelf Life:||18 months from the date of manufacturing|
|Product Dimension:||12.2 x 3.2 x 3.2|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Manufactured By:||Zymo Cosmetics, Block No. 115, Santej Vadsar Road, Santej – 382721, Gujarat, India|
|Marketed By:||Lely’s, B-407, Imperial Heights, Opp. Big Bazaar, Rajkot Gujarat- 360005. (Division of UBIK Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
To Login or Register