Derma Roller 0.5mm with 540 Titanium Alloy Needles
₹269.00 ₹215.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
What is 0.5mm Derma Roller?
- 0.5 mm Derma Roller comes with 540 titanium alloy needles for effective use.
- Derma roller is known as skin rolling, collagen induction therapy or micro-needling
- Derma Roller can stimulate collagen growth by improving the appearance of acne scars, wrinkles, fine lines, and stretch marks.
- Increases the effectiveness and absorption of skin and hair care products.
Our Skincare accessories, Derma roller 0.5mm are not eligible for return due to hygiene issues associated with it.
Please record a video while unboxing your parcel. In the case of damaged items, kindly send us an unboxing video to expedite the replacement process. Please note that replacements will not be eligible without the video recording.
Get 5% extra discount on prepaid orders.
Free shipping on order above Rs. 149.
Derma Roller with 540 Titanium Alloy Micro Needles 0.5 mm
The 0.5 mm derma roller is a micro-needling tool that helps remove resistant acne scars, helps absorb skincare products, stimulates new collagen synthesis in the skin, and removes freckles, light-colored marks, and acne scars.
The derma roller also promotes hair regrowth by enhancing blood flow to the scalp.
It helps improve the absorption of lotion and oil for hair regrowth because it has 540 titanium needles that are 0.5mm in diameter.
It can enhance the efficiency of hair development products and assist in distributing nutrients to hair follicles.
* The images shown are purely for illustrative purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Photos are for illustrative purposes; actual results may vary.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Results may take time; be patient and consistent.
- For cosmetic use only, not a medical product.
|10 × 10 × 10 cm
How/ When To Use
When using the derma roller on the face:
Five sections of the face should be treated in turn.
These sections are:
- top right of forehead and cheek
- top left of forehead and cheek
- right under the eye and lower cheek
- left under eye and lower cheek
- around the mouth
When using the derma roller on the hair:
Use on dry clean hair.
Place the derma roller at the edge of where you’d like to target hair thinning or promote hair regrowth.
Roll the device slowly over the area, horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
* Derma Roller needs to be changed every 2 months.
FAQ - (Frequently asked Questions)
1. What does a derma roller do?
Lely’s derma roller with 540 titanium alloy needles helps regulate blood flow, which aids in keeping skin fresh and healthy. Not only for face for Hair regrowth derma roller is also used.
2. Is derma roller suitable for all skin and hair types and used by men and women?
Lely’s Derma roller can be used by men and women and all skin and hair types.
3. How long does it take for results to show after using the roller?
It takes between 2 to 6 months for the results to show after regular use of the derma roller, depending on the skin/hair type and damage.
4. Are there any side effects from Derma Rolling?
The most common side effect is minor skin irritation. It will feel like sunburn for most people. You might also see some redness for a few days.
5. Can derma roller be used daily?
Should use Derma Roller 1 to 2 times a week.
6. Will the roller help in getting rid of pores and blackheads?
The Derma Roller stimulates collagen, which helps shrink pores and reduce blackheads and whiteheads.
7. For how long can I use the same roller?
A razor that needs to be changed after using it a few times is the same as the derma roller. It should be replaced every 3 to 4 months, depending on use.
8. Can I apply serum to my face after using derma roller?
Yes, soothing serums can be applied after using the roller as it helps in calming the skin.
9. What can the derma roller be used for?
The Derma Roller helps with anti-aging, skin care, scar reduction, stretch mark reduction, and hair loss, as well as assists in the absorption of various hair growth lotions and face serums through the skin.
10. Can the same roller be used for hair and skin?
The roller is the same and can be used for both hair and skin. However, it is necessary to sterilize and clean it after each use.
Product Type: Face Roller
Net Content: 80 G
Product Dimensions (in cm): 10 x 4 x 4
SKU Code: SA-DR-18
Marketed By: Lely’s – The Ultimate Grooming Hub 2005, 20th Floor, Space Odyssey, Near KKV Hall, 150 Feet Ring Road, Rajkot – 360005