Are you Gearing up for the festival season? Pamper yourself with these tips at home.
Diwali marks the start of a new time and getting eliminating our old, unused things and de-cluttering our life is seen as a positive way to celebrate the festival of lights. Getting rid of the things, which we no longer need or don’t use is very important to make space for new things in your life.
By donating useful clothes to the needy will put a smile on their face. Putting effort and wisely choosing what we want to keep in our lives is something that we are learning slowly but confidently.
As the Diwali festival approaches, the weather condition also changes. Seasonal changes will also affect the skin condition. When Humidity starts decreasing in the atmosphere, the skin will start losing moisture.
So, one needs to keep the skin moisturized and do not forget to protect it from sun exposure. The way we clean our house during Diwali time, it is also necessary to keep ourselves shinning, to look your best, it is important to give yourself the much-needed pamper time.
The most important and necessary thing is Night-time cleansing which is a must to follow, especially for the people who leave in the city. The Chemical air pollutants, dirt, and grime which is present in the air will irritate your skin. All these will cause dryness, or disrupt the normal acid-alkaline balance of the skin.
1. Exfoliation for skin:
- This is an important process for removing dead cells accumulated on the outer layer of the skin and stop the skin renewal process.
- To keep the skin smooth, shiny, and free from blackheads, use Lely’s Coffee Scrub which is enriched with antioxidants, for all skin types. This will remove unwanted dead cells and will help in reducing free radical damages from early signs of aging.
2. Cleansing your skin:
- It is necessary to keep your face free from dirt and impurities which is found in the air for flawless skin.
- Cleansing the face effectively will help you keep unwanted acne at bay.
- One must wash the face twice daily, in the morning and at night before going to bed.
- To ensure that you don’t use harsh chemicals, rather opt for a gentle cleanser hydrating creamy facewash.
- Which provides deep cleansing without over-drying your skin for daily use.
- Massage your skin gently to increase blood circulation. Don’t overdo it, as excess cleansing will make your skin look dull and dehydrated.
3. Moisturizing your skin:
- Regardless of what your skin type is, you have to keep your skin hydrated.
- Use Replenish skincare Moisturising Lotion. It is like food for the skin by providing deep moisturizing lotion for dry to extra-dry skin.
- Which is infused with the goodness of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Glycerine to provide intense nourishment to the skin to keep it lively and healthy.
4. Use Mild Makeup Base or something like that:
- Use All in One Multi-Functioning Facial Cream which is the ultimate solution for your face.
- The amazing mixture of natural ingredients will pamper, soothes, protects, and boosts the youthfulness of your skin with ultra-hydrating, sun-protective moisturizer.
- It also protects skin from damaging UV radiation and it is also a lighter foundation alternative.
- Which helps to even out skin tone and hides skin imperfections by Preventing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Do not neglect your Hair:
- You might be too busy to pamper your hair in the preparation for Diwali festival.
- But do not worry you can still look perfect with Hair Nourishment Combo. Which has Hair Oil and Hair Serum.
- Most effective and safest hair treatment for both males and females for this Diwali.
- Haircare tips for Diwali festival might be something you are looking for flawless hair to enhance your overall look and help you look perfect in every outfit.
- A good hair day will simply make your day.
6. Following a healthy diet routine:
- Using external beauty or cosmetic products will surely works, but nothing works well by following a healthy diet plan.
- Focus on having a balanced diet that is comprising of proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals in the right quantity. And do not forget to eat fresh green vegetables, fruits, and nuts.
- Try to avoid refined carbohydrates, sweets, and packaged products.
7. Your most needed Beauty sleep:
- In addition to all of the above-mentioned tips for your skincare and haircare, don’t forget to get your daily necessary quota of beauty sleep which is 8-9 hours daily.
- This is extremely important to keep your skin rejuvenated and fresh to look flawless.
- Improper sleep will give rise to dull and dehydrated skin. Which will cause spots, puffiness, and dark circles under your eye.
- Sleeping will help to regenerate your old cells by increasing blood circulation.
8. How to treat eye puffiness instantly:
- Drinking more liquid in the form of water and applying a cold compress can help shrink eye bags quickly.
- Apply a cold compress by putting wet clean washcloth soaked with cold water to reduce swelling or puffy eyes.
- Put cucumber cold slices over each eye for 30 minutes as it contains antioxidants which will help to reduce irritation and calm swollen eyes.
- Use Teabags soaking in hot water and placing them into the fridge until it cools. Apply tea bags on each eye for 5 minutes.
The Last Step is:
- Do not forget to Give yourself a manicure and pedicure.
- By soaking your hands and feet in warm water, and messaging it with a rich cream will help your skin smooth and soft.