Diwali, the festival of lights, is widely known with enthusiasm across the country.
During Diwali, from deep-cleaning our home to preparing our outfits, buying cosmetics and Jewellery, cooking delicious dishes, and whatnot.
We have to make our skin to attain a glowing and flawless skin appearance, not only to urge good selfies but also to feature more shine to those Diwali days.
There is no need to change your daily skin regime. Read below the following points to keep in mind that will help you to make sure your skin looks radiant, glowing, and Flawless through the festive season.
- Try to avoid junk food:
During Diwali shopping, we eat lots of delicacies. Include in your daily diet fresh fruits, green vegetables, proteins, and vitamins. A diet rich in vitamin C and Vitamin E promotes radiant glowing skin.
- Limit your sugar intakes:
- Diwali festival is incomplete without delicious sweets. Consuming sugary foods during the festival season will affect your blood sugar level.
- Sugar is not healthy for anyone. They are especially harmful which can result in breakouts, weight gain, dull skin, and allergies.
- Limiting your sugar intake will help you keep your insulin level under control by allowing skin cells to maintain a healthy balance to reduce breakouts.
- Keep yourself Hydrated:
Half of the work is done if you keep a check on your diet during the festival season. The next step is to keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water.
- Drinking a lot of fluid in any form will also help flush out toxins from your body and skin, which will boost your metabolism and improve your digestive system.
- Thus water consumption will help reduce the chance of getting Acne on your face and will give your skin a glow.
- If possible carry a water bottle with marking on it so that you drink every 30 mints 100ml.
4. Get your preferred beauty rest:
- During Diwali, it becomes stressful to manage everything and to urge good sleep to avoid skin problems.
- sleep is that time when your body repairs by itself. After we sleep, blood flow increases in our skin.
- when you deprive yourself of sleep, it immediately shows up on your skin.
- Try to sleep a minimum of 8 hours of sound sleep to naturally soothe and heal your skin. If possible try to take power naps whenever you get a chance.
- Have a regular skincare regimen.
1. Use Face wash:
- With the increase in pollution during Diwali due to fireworks, you need to take steps to tackle the damaging skin aging effects due to pollution.
- Wash your face at least in the morning and night to keep it clean with the help of gentle foaming face wash.
- To avoid dust particles sticking to your skin, you can also use facial wipes for your face, whichever suits your skin.
2. Use Scrub:
- Your skin needs exfoliation, try a coffee scrub to exfoliate skin.
- A healthy scrub bath on the morning of Diwali will bring out your naturally glowing skin.
- Coffee scrub will help in exfoliating dead skin cells, stimulating blood circulation, and also unclogging your pores which will provide you with soft and glowing skin.
3. Cleansing Well:
- Your skin needs regular cleansing during the festival season.
- Once we detoxed our self from inside, cleansing skin is the next most important step for your skincare checklist.
- Ensure that we put your skin through the entire CTM (cleanse, tone, and moisturize) routine.
- The Hydrating creamy face wash is one product that not only cleanses your face but also retains the natural softness of the skin deep down, giving a soft feel.
- Moisturizing your skin:
- On top of everything else you need to do in the morning, is to use Replenish skin moisturizing cream to your skin.
- You can feel like another chore – so why do it? As it turns out, that moisturizing doesn’t just feel great, but it also helps your skin be clear, smooth, and wrinkle-free.
- Last but not least Avoid hot water baths:
- As Winter is approaching and you might be tempted to take a hot water bath.
- Avoid washing your face with hot water. As it will strip your skin of its natural oils and will make it dry.
- Not only it will make your skin suffer by giving dull look, but it will also make your makeup look cakey.
- Instead of using hot water, use warm water by adding 2 to 3 drops of bathing oil at the end of the bath which is an amazing way to add little nourishment and relaxation to your bath time.
During the festival season, we all understand and said that we have no time left for taking care of our skin with all that is going on. The thing is, our skin needs extra care during Diwali. So make sure your skin looks radiant, glowing, and flawless throughout the festival season.