General misuse and overconsumption of antibiotics within the current time have led to the difficulty of multidrug-resistant bacteria which are set to pose serious global medical, social, and economic issues.
As a result, bacteria have evolved a resistance to the “last resort” of antibiotics, leaving only a few options to treat them.
All Most all the over-the-counter acne medications tend to over-dry your skin. Lely’s Acne Censor Gel treats acne from the comedolytic action, blemishes that are formed when oil and skin cells become trapped within the pores.
Lely’s develop skincare products with different scientific combinations for various segments like Beauty, Grooming, Hair Care, and Skin Care. All our products are specially formulated to match your skin types.
So let us understand why Lely’s Acne Censor Gel is the ultimate defense against Acne with silver Nanoparticles works on our skin.
1, Acne Censor Gel by Lely’s
- Most non-prescription acne medications tend to over-dry the skin.
- Acne Censor Gel is scientifically formulated to simultaneously address the four main factors liable for causing acne to depart the skin clear and bright.
- This Acne Censor Gel clears and reduces the severity of acne blemishes, penetrating pores to assist prevent the event of recent blemishes/blackheads.
- Special formulation of Salicylic Acid with Niacinamide Exfoliators in Acne Censor Gel helps skin to fights bacteria which cause acne.
- Salicylic Acid helps to shed dead cells from the upper layer of the skin by reducing redness and swelling, which will reduce the number of pimples that form and speed healing.
- Silver Nano Particles make Lely’s Acne Censor Gel unique from other ordinary acne products.
2, what are silver nanoparticles?
- Silver nanoparticles which have a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity.
- They provide a safer alternative to predictable antimicrobial agents in the form of a topical antimicrobial formulation.
- Silver nanoparticles have shown anti-inflammatory and healing properties that can repair skin tissue.
- Tiny silver nanoparticles are used in certain beauty and cosmetics products for day and night cream to give the skin a fresher appearance.
- Silver nanoparticles are used in toothpaste, Body soaps, deodorants, wet wipes, lip products, face and body products, and antiaging products.
- In silver nanoparticles, the skin restoring the function of dermis cells is potentiated, which results in faster wound recovery.
- This will prevent the scar formation reduces and it will heal the skin smoothly.
- Skin cleanser soap or Censor Gel containing silver nanoparticles exhibits antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- And which was found effective in treating acne and sun-damaged skin.
3, what are the benefits of acne sensor gel with silver nanoparticles?
- Silver nanoparticles have the most significant antimicrobial, anti-inflammation, and wound-healing properties.
- Silver nanoparticles in Lely’s Acne Censor Gel can easily penetrate through the protective barrier of the skin layers.
- Which reaches the deep layer of the skin by removing the acne inflammation on the face and back.
- It also nourishes the skin from within by preventing breakout.
- A fast-absorbing gel-based formula blends easily into the skin and does not leave a sticky residue.
- Acne Censor Gel with silver nanoparticles helps to heal skin infections, wounds and removes dirt and dead skin cells by eliminating scar formation.
4, How ingredients in Acne sensor gel will help your skin?
- With the help of silver nanoparticles, Niacinamide, salicylic Acid, and Aloe vera help to reduces pimples, Acne, and inflammation.
- Niacinamide and silver nanoparticles will effectively treat back Acne.
- Niacinamide will help to minimize pore appearance and also reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Salicylic acid helps in regulating sebum production and will fight acne-causing bacteria by preventing future breakouts.
- Aloe Vera gives spot-free skin and retains the moisture balance.
- Silver nanoparticles and Aloe vera will help to heal Acne
Lely’s Acne Sensor gel will help you heal your skin infections, wounds, removes dead skin cells, eliminates scar formation, and softens skin.
Acne can be mild or severe treated with Acne Gel. It not only heals acne but also protects from developing new pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads. By controlling excessive oil on the skin, redness, and clogged pores.